RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
This website contains materials which include, but are not limited to, the trademarks, service marks, design, layout, text, photographs and other images and sound (“materials”). These materials are protected by intellectual property rights and vest solely in NBT (Brunei) Sdn Bhd, Lexus Brunei and Toyota Brunei. None of these materials may be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of NBT Brunei, Lexus Brunei and Toyota Brunei. And nothing contained herein confers any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights of NBT Brunei, Lexus Brunei and Toyota Brunei or any other third party.
The NBT Brunei website, being any website operated for or on behalf of NBT Brunei or any NBT Brunei subsidiaries, associated companies and line of businesses, is intended for informational purposes only.
- Display of electronic addresses on the NBT Brunei websites is for the purpose of professional communication only and must not be used to infer consent to the receipt of unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
DISCLAIMER, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, NBT Brunei or any NBT Brunei subsidiaries, associated companies and line of businesses disclaims any and all liability to you and any third party with respect to decisions, acts or omissions made by users or any other parties in reliance on this website and the materials, and whether in respect of direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages, even if NBT Brunei, Lexus Brunei and Toyota Brunei has or was advised of the possibility of such damages.
- NBT Brunei, Lexus Brunei and Toyota Brunei is not responsible for any errors or omissions on this website, and does not represent or warrant that the materials will be accurate, current, uninterrupted, error-free, omission-free or free of viruses or other harmful components.
Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at the user’s own risk. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meets the user’s specific requirements.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
- This site may contain links to external websites which are neither maintained nor controlled by NBT Brunei, Lexus Brunei and Toyota Brunei. External websites may also link to this website. This does not signify that we endorse or recommend these other websites. We are not responsible for and make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in these other websites.
No party is permitted to establish links to this website without prior written permission from NBT Brunei, Lexus Brunei and Toyota Brunei. NBT Brunei, Lexus Brunei and Toyota Brunei reserves all right to deny permission for any such links.
- Personal details provided to NBT Brunei, Lexus Brunei and Toyota Brunei through this website will only be used in accordance with our Confidentiality Policy. By providing your personal details to us you are consenting to its use in accordance with our Confidentiality Policy, which can be accessed on our website.
REVISIONS AND DISCONTINUANCE
- NBT Brunei, Lexus Brunei and Toyota Brunei reserves the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- We reserve the right to change this Terms and Use from time to time.
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your device upon visiting a website. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor.
For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
We use Google Analytics cookies which help us improve our website by providing us with information about how users interact with our website. This helps us determine the number of visits and popular pages on the website, improve our web content, and better understand what our visitors want. All the information collected is aggregated and therefore anonymous. You may change your browser settings to delete and block cookies.
A session cookie will also be placed on your device when you use our online application form to submit any applications. This cookie assists in the online application and will be deleted when you close your browser. You may disable it, but may not be able to access the online application system if you do so.
This Confidentiality Policy sets out the basis on which we will process any personal data we collect from you. At NBT (Brunei) Sdn Bhd, Lexus Brunei and Toyota Brunei, we realise that personally identifiable information, such as names and contact number, is extremely important for the confidentiality of our users. By visiting our website, you are accepting and consenting to our services described in this Confidentiality Policy.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- You can use our website without having to disclose any personal data. However, you may choose to provide us with personal data by contacting us through completion of forms, enquiries, requests, for subscription to our publications, client alerts and client events, and for career enquiries or applications.
- We collect personal data and sensitive personal data only when you provide it to us. The information you give us may include, but is not limited to, your name, address and email. If you choose not to provide such information, it may not be possible for us to respond to your request or enquiry.
PURPOSE OF USE
- All personal data and other information collected may be used by NBT Brunei, Lexus Brunei and Toyota Brunei, individually or collectively:
- to respond to queries or requests submitted by you;
- to respond to your job enquiry or application;
- to seek feedback and comments on our services and operational matters;
- to provide you with publications and client communications which we think you will find valuable;
- to invite you to events we think you will be interested in;
- to provide and improve our services to you and our clients;
- to manage our relationship with you and our clients;
- to fulfil our legal obligations, protect our legal interests and rights; and
- for the purposes of recruitment and other legitimate business purposes.
- We do not sell or otherwise make personal information commercially available to any third party, except with your prior permission.
- In providing your information to NBT Brunei, Lexus Brunei and Toyota Brunei, you give us consent to share your information with any subsidiary or associated company of NBT Brunei, Lexus Brunei and Toyota Brunei or any of our affiliates located in countries with differing levels of protection for personal data, not always equivalent to the level of protection afforded in your own country. However, we will ensure that the processing of your personal data by any part of NBT Brunei, Lexus Brunei and Toyota Brunei complies with this Confidentiality Policy and our internal confidentiality and security measures.
- You can request to see the personal data we hold about you and, if the personal data is inaccurate, you can request that we update it. You may do so by sending us an email at [email protected] Please allow us reasonable time to respond and effect any change.
If you do not want us to use your personal data to provide you with publications and information about NBT Brunei, Lexus Brunei and Toyota Brunei, please send us an email at [email protected] or click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our e-mails.
By not informing us or unsubscribing, we will assume we have your implied consent to use your personal data as described above.
You may direct any questions or requests concerning this Confidentiality Policy to [email protected]
- NBT Brunei, Lexus Brunei and Toyota Brunei will comply with the applicable codes and norms regarding the personal information that we keep, and continue to revise and improve our policies related to the above items.